Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kitchen Re-model

I've been wanting to spice up my kitchen for awhile now...I finally made some time and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Rich and Amber (aunt and uncle) came down and helped out...well pretty much did everything ha. We put up board and batten on one wall and then we painted my bar black framed the bead board and put new baseboards up. It made such a difference. It made the whole room open up look so much cleaner and brighter!
before

even just painting it black made it look so much better
gotta take a pic of the kids playing cars
new baseboards


ahhh...so fresh so clean LOVE IT
getting up bead board frames ready

beatiful!


Thanks so much to Rich and Amber for you help couldn't have done it without you!


5 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

O my gosh it looks SO good!!! I love the bar it makes a huge difference. So cute!

Rach said...

It seriously looks SO AMAZING!! So glad you guys did it!

Kylie Blackwell said...

That looks awesome! HGTV quality!

D'Laina said...

Thanks guys your too sweet! Thanks Kylie what a complement!

D'Laina said...

Thanks guys your too sweet! Thanks Kylie what a complement!