Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Soccer Star

Ethan has loved playing soccer! He is one of the youngest and smallest on his team but he gets in there even has scored a couple goals! I love watching him, he has grown so much just from the fall to the spring. I'm excited to watch him get better each year. Soccer is a passion I started playing when I was young close to Eths age I would say, I played high school soccer for Timpanogos and club soccer for Celtic Storm. I think it's so good for kids to start sports young! I've loved every second watching my bugs play! Can't wait to sign  him up for t-ball!


RUN ETH!

 Goal kick

Getting pointers from "Coach"
Even though they run around in a cluster they don't know how to pass or throw in I love watching! So fun! Even Brock gets into watching he says "go eth" love it!

No comments: