Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stats


 Ethan is 5! Holy smokes seriously everyone says time flies but it really does I can't believe I have a 5 year old that is going into Kindergarten, CRAZY we had his well check and got kinder shots...Eth weights 38 lbs and is 3'6 still my little guy. 25-50% in height and like 10% in weight but that is how he has always been :)

Brock is 2! Crazy yet again! Brocky weighed 25.8 lbs and was 2foot something. Same as Eth, little! Same %'s guess I just have little boys! But I think Brock is going to be bigger than Eth for some reason :)

Eth had this baby and he was the dr. so cute giving her shots and bandaids. Such a sweetie!
I love my boys and can't believe they are growing up so fast! Eth did great getting his shots too so brave!

1 comment:

Chevon Bayless said...

OH my gosh D'laina that is nuts! Avery weighs 33 pounds and Miles weighs 52! Ethan is such a little guy!