Tuesday, October 16, 2012

27 YEARS YOUNG!

 Mikey and Me- love you babe

 The circus was awesome if you haven't been GO


 Yes Mike and I are suckers and spent like 40 bucks on these stupid toys, not to mention 12$ for a dumb snow cone which yes we also got!


My Birthday was last month I turned 27! Crazy I'm getting old. We went to the Ringling Brothers Circus and it was awesome, we go almost every year cause it's always here on my bday! The boys loved it I mean LOVED it especailly Ethan he just starred it awe the whole time! On my actual birthday we went to Mikes moms house and had a bbq with family and a few friends and of course cake and ice cream! Mike gave me the 7th season of Criminal Minds (pretty much my favorite T.V. show) and of course the circus was my big present. I also got a new set of knives from my father in law that I've been wanting! Target gift cards from Sean and Alison (mikes mom) Rachel gave me a cute workout top, awesome leopard print earrings which i freakin love, a cute framed pic of my family! I had an amazing birthday! Thanks to everyone who made it so special! 





2 comments:

shay said...

Friend! Happy B lated!!! So fun !! I havent ever gone !! I'll have to try and make it !! Miss ya!!!

shay said...

Friend! Happy B lated!!! So fun !! I havent ever gone !! I'll have to try and make it !! Miss ya!!!