Sunday, October 28, 2012

LiNdSaY's 2012


 My FAVORITE I love these too little guys








We got family pictures taken! The weather wasn't great, it was raining all day so we decided to cancel, then at about 3:30 it cleared up I showered got the boys ready Mike got off work early and we decided to give it a try. We took them at Paul Reams Wilderness Park in Provo, we got there and there was some bike race going on so half the park was taped off (awesome) so we only had a few spots that we could actually take pics, bummer! It had stopped raining but it was pretty cold. Mike was the biggest baby of all about the coldness HA! Brock was kinda a stinker, wouldn't smile ya know being a 2 year old! But we got some great shots and I couldn't be happier! Danielle Chritiansen doesn't dissapoint (she took ours last year too) Also we took our dog STAR (as you can see) She is Ethan's dog we got her in Logan and we love her, I'm not gonna lie our neighbors sorta hate her and she is kinda mean, not to us to others, she is just really protective especially of little Ethan. She sleeps with Ethan in his bed, you tell her Star "go to sleep" and she heads right into E's room, so the pictures with her and Ethan I love they are really special, she helped Ethan when we just moved to Logan and I just had Brock and we had no family and friends! I love these pics, I love capturing these precious times in my boys and our families lives! If you ever need pictures taken go to Danielle! Her website is www.danicphotography.com tell her I sent you! You'll love them!








No comments: